* To protect your rights as a shopper, please read the terms and conditions herein.
* You agree to abide by these terms when making a purchase.
This website is operated by Modify-TechCo., Ltd. under the name ModifyShop, including all information, tools, and services.
By visiting this site and/ or purchasing items, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions including additional terms, conditions, and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply to all users of the site, including without limitation browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
By accessing or using the site, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. Otherwise, you may not access the website or use the services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
1. Modify-Tech Co., Ltd., located at No.21, Ln.384, Yongfeng Rd., BadeDist, TaoyuanCity 334015, TAIWAN is the designer, manufacturer of airsoft guns, parts, and accessories, but no firearms.
2. Airsoft products are controlled in some locations. Buyers are responsible for complying with relevant laws when using airsoft products.
Orders shipped outside of TAIWAN may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance are borne by the recipient; we can't estimate such costs. Customs policies vary widely globally. Contact the local customs office for more information. Customs clearance may delay original delivery dates. Customs offices in some countries may require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing the shipment. As the importer of record, you or the party to whom you are shipping may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
ModifyShop is not liable for any holds, seizures, or refused entry by customs authorities of international orders resulting from destination regulations and will not provide refunds for such cases.
3. The list prices of ModifyShop do not include shipping, taxes, and so on. Shipping costs are shown separately. Prices may be changed without prior notice, particularly in the event of an error.
4. Buyer agrees to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases from ModifyShop. Buyer agrees to promptly update account and other information, including email, delivery address (in English), and phone number to enable completing transactions and contact as needed.
For some countries, we will require special verification documents for the orders that include airsoft guns.
United Kingdom: UKARA number
The Netherlands: NABV License Scan
Switzerland: Import Permit Scan
Buyers are liable for shipping for returns due to invalid or incomplete recipient information provided with orders.
5. Delivery fee. This depends on the weight, delivery method, and destination. You will see the calculated prices and shipping methods when checking out. Amounts estimated for delivery do not include other fees or charges that may be assessed under the FedEx Service Guide, Post Service Guide, and other transportation-related fees such as (but not limited to) declared-value charges, special handling fees, customs duties and taxes, and surcharges.
If the shipping address is outside of FedEx’s or UPS's international out-of-delivery area, a shipment will have a surcharge that the buyer must bear before shipping.
6. Modify Shop can only estimate delivery dates, especially for international orders, without being liable for loss, whether direct or consequential, economic or loss of profits or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly from delay in delivery of goods.
7. Order Processing Time
Order usually shipped within 10 business days after the date of payment, excluding public holidays, but does not apply to pre-order products and orders with incomplete recipient information, unpaid orders, and surcharges.
Bolt action airsoft sniper rifle: Within 5 business days after the date of payment；
GBB-Gas blowback guns: Within 5 business days after the date of payment；
Orders are shipped first-come-first-served, without urgent orders being accepted.
Order status "Confirmed" means that the order is prepared.
8. Shipping options
All orders are firmly packed for security and shipped via the following suppliers and supplied with a tracking number (Track ID) which will allow you to track your package through the Post website.
◎ All the Post service is not available to Guam and other territories of the United States.
9. Airsoft Safety
Please obey relevant laws, use common sense, and help us keep airsoft fun.
Eye protection must be worn by the shooter and all surrounding personnel when operating an airsoft gun.
Brandishing airsoft guns in public is illegal. Airsoft guns should never be carried in public spaces and schools.
Accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of information
We are not liable for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content herein. The material herein is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources. Use the content herein at your own risk.
Historical information may be included herein for reference only. Modify-Tech may change the content at any time without obligation to update the same. Monitor for changes at your discretion.
Cancelling Orders & Handling Fee
Order changes and cancellations increase transaction expenses and processing time.
Modify only accepts cancellations due to out-of-stock or items that can not be shipped after 10 business days after the payment. If cancellation of order is due to buyer's personal reasons or holds, returns from local regulations, Modify charges transaction fee, shop platform transaction fee that is charged by the third party, labor cost, packaging, restocking, and handling fees. Whether a handling fee is charged depends on the progress of the order.
• 2% Platform transaction fee - Once a buyer places an order.
• 5% handling& restocking fee - When the order status is "Confirmed".
• 5% Paypal handling fee - If buyer pays with PayPal but without a PayPal account
• 10% or more for the handling& restocking fee - When an order is returned or contains any type of modification work or disassembly work
Bank charges for wire transfer orders are non-refundable.
Refunds are only processed after the buyer agrees and accepts all the terms of ModifyShop.
# ModifyShop closes accounts of buyers who don’t accept these terms and conditions.
Buyers may return goods within 7 days (evaluation period) after receipt of the product, after which buyers will be deemed to have accepted such items.
Items to be returned must be unused, unworn, unopened, and in original packaging. A 2% platform transaction fee and 5% handling & restocking may apply to cover labor costs, product inspection, packaging, and handling. Used and opened items may not be returned.
Buyers choose the shipper when placing an order. ModifyShop is not liable for damaged packages, delays, and other circumstances beyond ModifyShop’s control. These include all-natural disasters such as earthquakes, war, civil strikes, capsizing of ships, and other force majeure events, that result in loss, whether direct or consequential, economic or loss of profits or otherwise.
Buyers who return products deemed as malfunctioning but are later tested by Modify to be operating correctly are liable for costs related to testing, shipping, etc.
All returns must be pre-agreed by ModifyShop; otherwise, such packages may be refused.
Bank charges for wire transfer orders are non-refundable.
Refund of shipping fee
Shipping fees are non-refundable in the following cases:
Delivery delay. ModifyShop does not compensate for delivery delays. Please refer to the shipper’s website for details.
In case of invalid or incorrect recipient information resulting in a failed delivery, ModifyShop charges shipping for returning items that are borne by the buyer.
If the buyer refuses to clear customs and pay taxes, ModifyShop charges shipping for returning items to be borne by the buyer.
Airsoft products are controlled in certain locations. Buyers must abide by relevant laws regulating the import of airsoft products. ModifyShop is not liable for the buyer’s lack of understanding of such laws and does not refund orders due to non-compliance.
Restocking & Handling Fee
In case of a return due to personal reasons, ModifyShop charges a 10% handling & restocking fee. Refer to the Return Policy above. The buyer is responsible for all risks during the return process including loss, damage, failure to clear customs, etc.
ModifyShop is not liable for damaged packages, delays, and other circumstances beyond ModifyShop’s control. These include all-natural disasters such as earthquakes, war, civil strikes, capsizing of ships, and other force majeure events, that result in loss, whether direct or consequential, economic or loss of profits or otherwise.